STIR FRY RADISH
A radish is the root of a plant related closely to mustard, another surprisingly healthful plant. It's generally used as a garnish or salad ingredient because of its mild-to-peppery flavor and unique red-and-white coloration, but it's much more than just a garnish.
Pinch black mustard seed
: A few
Yellow Split Peas
: 1 tsp
Coriander leaf finely chopped
: 1 tsp
Peel and wash Radish
- Chop into tiny pieces either radish (white radish)
- Slice red radish into 'round' slices
- Transfer to a microwave bowl and add some water
- Cook on medium till tender in microwave for about 3-4 minutes
- Heat cooking oil in saucepan on medium heat
- Add mustard seed, chilli and yellow split peas.
- When peas are roasted and delicate brown, add the cooked radish, turmeric powder and stir well.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle with coriander leaf
- Nice way to eat radish as side dish with meals