SUKHA GOBI SABZI
This is another mouth watering North Indian recipe with cauliflower being the main ingredient.This recipe in the microwave where the cauliflower retains its natural flavour and taste.
Cauliflower (250-300 gms)
Garam masala powder
: 1/2 tsp
: 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds (jeera)
: 1 tsp
Coriander leaves, finely chopped (for garnishing)
: 1 bunch
Wash and cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and microwave oil at 100% for 30 secs.
- Take a small bowl and make a paste by mixing onion, tomatoes and ginger & garlic paste with a little water. Keep aside.
- Add cumin seeds, salt and turmeric powder and the prepared paste and microwave at 100% power for 4-5 mins. Stir in between.
- Add cauliflower florets, garam masala. Add 1/2 cup water.
- Microwave covered for 5 mins. at 100% power. Again microwave for 4 more mins at 60% power.
- Allow to stand for 5 mins.
- Remove bowl from microwave oven and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti / parantha