SWEET CORN CHICKEN SOUP
It's the best of both worlds and simply delicious. It's old world fusion cuisine at its best. This is prepared with aromatic Indian flavors and spices for a wonderful combination of tastes.
Sweet corn kernels, drained
Place the butter in a glass bowl and microwave on 80% power for 1-2 minutes to melt
- Now add water, garam masala and salt and place it on 100% power for 2-3 minutes
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 6 min at 80% power. Cover with the lid while cooking;
4. Strain the chicken stock and have the chicken pieces for the soup
- Now mix chicken stock, milk, sweet corn and chicken pieces in a cassarole. Microwave for 2 min at high power
- Mix the corn flour in little water and add it. Then add the soya sauce and microwave for 2-3 min at 80% power
- Serve hot with pepper and salt.