A wholesome soup is not just a simple broth made of vegetables or meat, because it has a lot of other ingredients which can refill your daily nutritional requirements.
Mixed vegetables diced fine
: 1 cup
Ginger, garlic crushed
: 1/4 tsp
Cornflour mixed in 1/4 cup water
: 2 tsp
Green chilli sauce
: 1/2 tsp
: 2-3 or 1/2 tbsp
Crushed vermicelli or Bread toasted
: 1 slice
Place the vegetables and water, in a deep microwave proof dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour paste, sauces, salt, ginger, garlic together.
- Add to the soup, mix well.
- Crush the bread, nuggets or vermicelli, before adding to the soup.
- Add and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Serve steaming hot with warm garlic rolls or bread.