MICROWAVE ZUCCHINI BREAD
These zucchini bread are a change from the traditional lunch box fare. These zucchini bread are also delicious for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Raw grated zucchini
: 2 cup
Chopped pecans or walnuts
: 1 cup
In a large mixing bowl, blend eggs with sugar. Add oil and zucchini, stirring to blend well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 12-cup microwave bundt pan, or use two 6-cup ring pans for the microwave.
- Microwave (HIGH) 8-10 minutes, rotating a quarter turn halfway through cooking. Bread looks dry and begins to pull away from side when cooked.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan. Invert breaad onto serving plate. Frost with cream cheese frosting when cool.
- Makes l large or 2 small loaves. This bread freezes well.
- If using the 6-cup ring pans, microwave about 4-6 minutes each, rotating halfway through cooking.